Thursday, May 28, 2009

These Mediocre Video Clips Are Not Mine

My friend McBourne was having some trouble embedding YouTube videos into a blog post, so I tested the code he was using on my blog and we worked out the problem. Since I've already gone through the trouble of putting the code in here, I figured I might as well post it and we'll see whose blog gets a larger audience response.

He said that the theme of his post is something about the videos being fairly mediocre and somewhat out of date, but he figured he should post them anyways, rather than letting them slip another few months. I joked that I end up a lot of video clips that are much worse -- the ones where you're trying to take a photo and you've turned the camera sideways for a portrait view and don't realize that you've left it on the video setting. Those videos are usually about 3 seconds long and the script is generally runs something like, "What's going on-- oh, it's on video. Rats."

Anyways, here are his sledding videos from Family Day. Feel free to leave comments.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those videos may not be much to look at, but I bet this micbourne is.

Anonymous said...

This appears to be after Mr. Bourne discovering the pittfalls that comes with "tieinig" small children to the sled with rope so that they don't fall out.

Anonymous said...

umm, that's meant to be "tying". Anonymous people sometimes have bad gramar, that's why they like to remain anonymous.