Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pedal With a Cause

I am going to pedal a stationary bike as fast as I can go for 8 minutes this Friday. I'm going to do it for the children.

Together with my coworkers, we are raising money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation by racing our stationary bikes for 8 minutes each in a team race. We try to to outdo all the other teams in distance covered and dollars raised. I've been training by riding my bike to work as usual, but any donations you could make to my cause would be appreciated.

CLICK TO DONATE

3 comments:

Grandma Wride said...

How do we donate?

D said...

To go to my fundraising page, click on the link above or just go to
http://jdrfca.donordrive.com/participant/deride

At the bottom of that page is another link that says "support me."

Grandma Wride said...

Done ! Now pedal, pedal, pedal !