Thursday, September 25, 2008

Little Cousins

Scotty has two new cousins this month.


Brett was born on September 3 in St. George, Utah, to my sister and her husband. They now have 5 kidmos.


The most recent addition is this little red-haired boy named Cannon. He was born last week in Pocatello, Idaho, to my brother and his wife. They now have six kids, bringing our total for neices and nephews to 18 (15 on my side and 3 on R's side).

These latest additions came when I thought my side of the family seemed tapped out for cousins, and now my little brother has announced that he's getting married in November. That's great, because we thought our kids might end up with nobody their age on my side of the family.


On R's side of the family, the most recent addition is Lacey, born to R's brother and his wife back in April. She's got the cutest little head of hair ever.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Anything for you, D & R, although now that T is getting married, I think I'll pass the torch to him.

Jessica said...

That's a lot of babies. Where is the red hair coming from though?

D said...

The red hair? Well, my sister-in-law is a redhead, and my brother is a pirate. He has brown hair and a red beard. With their six kids they have alternated between blonds and red heads with remarkable precision.

David and Cheryl said...

Thanks Derek for posting a picture of our new little nephew as well. This was the first time we've seen him! He's so cute! Thanks!

Amen! to your comment about the precision! They were due to have a red head, and we were praying that it'd be a little boy! We're so excited that Con Man will have a little brother!

Thanks again for the picture!

Eric Jakob said...

Anymore cousins and you'll have to change his name to Tony.

Grandma Walters said...

Hey, thanks for giving us an update picture of Lacey!! Ross is not on the ball very much to let us see her "grow up". She is a cutie, tell him, and tell him we'd like some direct pictures! Respond to this and I'll know you told him, ha!