Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mini Challenge - Calgary 2008

I was in a marketing class and our professor mentioned the Mini Challenge in his lecture, which reminded me that I have some video from the event back in April here in Calgary.


My brother-in-law L told me about this promotion, run by BMW Canada, where you get to test drive several Mini Cooper and the new Mini Cooper Clubman on a closed track, as well as several competing cars. There were tight turns, wide turns, emergency lane changes, acceleration and hard braking. The best part was that they just let us loose in the cars, sometimes even coming on the radio to tell us to drive faster.

I would do this again in a heartbeat. Here's a clip from us in the Mini Cooper S:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude!!! If you ever go to that again let me know. That looks friggin awesome!

Grandma Walters said...

I was going to ask who the driver was who dared to tackle that run, but the last scene gave me the answer. Fun, huh???