Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Nodding Off



Scott has really taken to those paint-with-water books for kids. He will sit at the table for an hour and methodically paint a stack of them if you'll keep him supplied. However, if he hasn't had a nap (like yesterday), then his creative energy may fade and leave him awfully drowsy. I was delighted that I was able to catch some of it with the camera.

Later on in the evening, I noticed a similar wobble in Katie's struggle with the sandman. She has much less control of her neck and head, but it's cute all the same.

5 comments:

Kage said...

thanks for a good laugh. Good thing this isn't the ONLY thing we have seen of your children, it might make one worry.

ReeSe said...

You have cute kids! I don't think I have ever seen any of my kids nod off while sitting up doing something. The great things I'm missing :)

Lisa and Doug said...

I think Sam nodded off once at dinner and his head landed in the mashed potatoes!

Linz said...

I would be delighted too! That's awesome video footage.

margo said...

Way to catch them!! so cute.