Monday, September 12, 2011

Pedal With a Cause 2011

After nearly collapsing and/or vomiting last year in front of the news cameras, I am climbing back on my bike again this year to raise money for Juvenile Diabetes (JDRF Ride for the Cure).

The arrangement is the same: Each person on our 6-person team ("Credit Cycle Fury") rides a resistance-free stationary bike for 8 minutes as fast as possible, and the winning team is the one with the greatest aggregate distance. Our team won last year, and I have been training for a repeat. For the last two weeks I have altered my ride into work by staying in one of my lower gears, with my feet moving comically quickly.

I will certainly pour everything I have into this year's effort, and I promise to post a photo of my post-event dramatics if you will consider donating to the cause.

CLICK TO DONATE

Thanks!

No comments: