Sunday, February 11, 2007

Get Involved

When we were in Kiddy Town looking at the stroller, I was the one asking all the questions. I was pulling strollers off the shelf, zooming them up and down the aisles, and trying to figure out how to fold them all up. The lady working there quit trying to keep up and let me do my thing. While I was wrestling with the Combi Flash Ex and examining its shocks, she leaned over to R and said,

"This is incredible. He's really into this stuff."

R told the lady that I write a nearly-daily blog, and that I have been researching strollers for weeks. The lady got a bit of a concerned look on her face and told R,

"You know, you need to get more involved."

1 comment:

Grandma Walters said...

Just who is having this baby, anyway? I guess you can have your FUN Derek, but Rachelle will suffer the PAIN. Whoops, I spelled a word wrong in the one before this...forgive?