Tuesday, January 29, 2008

More Shots For Scott

A few days ago Scott went in for a doctor's appointment to get a few more booster shots (the previous visit was in October). They weighed him, measured his height, and then poked icky needles into his thighs. Poor little guy.




As you can see from the graphs, his height is 70th percentile. Weight is 64th percentile. People always say he looks big for his age, but the statistics suggest that he is hardly above average. On the cute scale, I think he is off the charts, however.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree ! Such a cutie--love his great big smile.

Anonymous said...

I am actually overwhelmed by his cuteness and must look away.

Eric said...

Those are some good looking graphs... how do I copy yours for my little guy? :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet graphs! I just signed up and entered some digits (www.mybirthcare.com).