Saturday, July 28, 2007

Uncle

Today we didn't have to mess with tow trucks or drive-shafts or anything like that. In fact, we only left the house to get a late brunch at Cora's (called Chez Cora in Quebec). I was happy to learn that Cora's has spread far enough to include a location in the South end of Calgary. That means I can still have my "Seven of July" all year round.


Scott and his uncle T seem to be getting along wonderfully. I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but they have similar chins (except Scott seems to have one extra chin that T doesn't have).

Aren't uncles fun?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read your truck experience. I wondered if the condominium where you live has a place where they store some of their equipment that they would let you keep your truck there until you leave, they might charge you but at least it would still be there. It made me think also about traveling out here. Would you need to make your stops at truck stops by motels because you don't want it towed from a motel along the way here, and lastly you'll probably be glad to get rid of it as soon as you can after getting here. Helen

Aaron said...

LOVE the pics! :)

Linz said...

Vi's friend in MN had that hedgehog shirt and I think it's pretty much the cutest baby boy shirt ever.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It's fun to see t spreading his uncle magic to another branch of the family.

Lisa and Doug said...

I must say that Tay is a handsome fellow.