Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween #1

Here's a few cute Halloween photos for the archives. I kind of dropped the ball on getting him a certain costume that I had in mind (a foul-up on the order, really), so we were left scrounging a the last minute to find something. R's sister loaned us this dog costume, but it was a little on the small side.
Scott was absolutely thrilled with his other costume -- a baseball player.
The creative costume award for the evening goes to our neice and nephew, who were the lead characters from the Shrek movies. Look at the mini-paunch on little Shrek. And aren't their ogre-ears fantastic? It all just gets me excited for next year.

On the subject of sweet costumes, my cousin and her family managed another stellar showing this year, playing the lead characters from Peter Pan. Check it out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how he could have been cuter--love the "dog-with-a- soother" look...just how I would have expected Snoopie's puppy pictures to look like.

Did you take him out to gather in some candy?

Is Scott sitting up by himself now?

Ryan and Katie said...

He look sooooo cute in the dog costume! We had a little boy come round as a dog too and he was my favourite :)

Anonymous said...

I haven't logged on for awhile because I thought I knew what was happening, but the pictures were worth the log on. Helen

Anonymous said...

Scott is getting so big,and more handsome each day!I still read the blogs and look forward to his pics.I hope you all are well and settled in your new home.

Take care

Sherry Woodard