Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer 2013: Cascade Springs

I took so many pictures of Cascade Springs, the photos will require an entire post.

The kids loved to run ahead and cover every inch of pathway front-to-back and then back-to-front. On the other hand, my sore knee didn't handle downhill slopes very well, but I discovered I could manage quite well if I walked down the hills backwards.

Scott and Maddi were best buds during our trip, which was fun to see. Livy was very good about being Katie's special friend and watching out for her on the hike.



















Scotty helped me take the picture of the squirrel. I ran the zoom and helped aim it and he ran the shutter button. There were about 50 pictures of that squirrel that we have not provided here. They will likely be printed in a special commemorative album called "Squeeblo the Blurry Squirrel." Watch for it in bookstores.

No comments: