Thursday, December 28, 2006

Bowling Balls, Etc

Here are a few pictures from the last day or two. This first one is of me throwing a bowling ball with my brother's family in the student center at Idaho State University (in Pocatello) yesterday. If you look closely, you can see that my nephew and I are matching in our camoflage shirts.


The next one is a shot of R and the bowling ball she's hiding under her sweater. It's amazing how quickly her tummy has grown in the last few weeks. We look at that and we wonder how it can get much bigger, but we know that there are still 4 months to go. Wow.


This last one is the Hulk Hogan & Friends mural that was painted on the wall of one of the bedrooms in the house in Pocatello that my brother bought earlier in the year. I had to snap a photo of this sweet piece of art before they decide to paint over it.

No comments: