Thursday, December 14, 2006

Polling Results

For the last week I have been meaning to summarize the results of the predictions we received regarding the child's gender. If I'd realized the quantity or the quality of the voting, perhaps I would not have bothered. Regardless, the votes are in and they have been counted.


It is worthy to note that the Chinese Lunar Calendar was incorrect, as well as traditional method of interpreting by heart rate. Congratulations to those who guessed correctly (3).
An honourable mention to those who guessed "one of each" (1) and "either" (1). I love democracy.

Historical Note: Today I made a presentation culminating 2 months of work. It was only 15 minutes long, but I managed to work in a plastic funnel as a prop. I did not poll the audience, but I think that at least 3 in 4 would say that they were "satisfied" or "very satisfied" with the event. The other 25 percent are probably the type of people who would cast a ballot for "either" in a baby gender poll. You know the type I'm talking about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Congratulations you Two er Three I guess now. Anyways Good Show. Thanks for all the updates!!

Jon Gilchrist