Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Big Pay Back

Five months and 12,283 visitors later, this blog is now on the brink of its first big paycheck from Google.

Google does not write you a check until you reach a certain amount ($100). We are now only $1.60 away, and we average about 50 cents per day, so we'll hit the magic $100 mark this week, and then we can sit back and enjoy our new wealth.

The earnings may not be that lucrative, but the work is more enjoyable than moving hens from one henhouse to another.

6 comments:

Michael said...

I'm up to $1.74

Kage said...

I am negative because I was kicked off of google ads for illicet clicks. whoops.

I hope you take R our for dinner with that 100 bucks...

Eric said...

Doesn't it feel good? It's almost like free money.

Eric said...

You made me curious about mine now. I just exported the reports and it added up to a whopping $4439.76 since Oct 2003. NICE. :)

My biggest month ever was $196.55, while the smallest was $36.37.

Anonymous said...

You mean all our "clicks" are paying off?? Whoopee! What movie is the dumb video click from? I moved hens from one hen house to another - our house for dinner - and I don't think I did it that way. Oh, to be a farmer's daughter!

D said...

The movie is Napoleon Dynamite. I loved it, but it might not be your style.