Monday, January 29, 2007

Shutterbug

WEEK
26
According to this week's babycenter, the baby is just under 2 pounds and is about 14 inches long. We will hit the 6-month mark this week (on February 1), so we are entering the last third of pregnancy.

R's mom and sister are still here, and they pulled out their camera to get some quality shots of R's beautiful, swelling tummy. They took quite a series of photos. I managed to sneak into this one. It turned out pretty well, but I'm not entirely happy with my hair.

I'm not so sure what happened to this other photograph. R's sister was taking the pictures, so we can ask her. One of our pregnancy books recommended that we try to take a few nice photographs during this time period, so that we can remember how wonderful R looked. I think we have not done this often enough, so we'll try to take some more over the next few months.

Hopefully, the quality of the photographs will improve with time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before I visited your blog yesterday, I was actually hoping that you would post a new tummy shot soon. I was curious to see how things have progressed since we last saw R. It's amazing how fast this baby is growing! I assume, D, that after all of the luscious cream and gravy mentioned in recent postings that your tummy shot would be impressive too ;) How is R feeling?

Anonymous said...

When I first saw that head shot of R I thought for sure it was taken by my mom. What a surprise it was to see that K has inherited the same picture taking talent - well opposite actually, mom usually cuts off the heads!