Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Country Fried Mistake


Well, I'm writing this from the backseat of a rental car, stuck in rush-hour traffic coming out of Washington, DC. I feel pretty ill because I ate breakfast at Denny's this morning. Actually, I ate leftover pizza for breakfast this morning -- at about 4:30am. I had already been up for nearly 5 hours by the time I ate "Country Fried Steak with Biscuits & Gravy" at the Denny's somewhere between Dulles Airport and Washington, DC. No one should ever eat that. The gravy was particularly unappetizing. I ordered it because it's not on the menu in Canada, and it seemed like the thing to do while in Virginia. I'm feeling it now, I'll tell you. I think I'm going to have to take a break, because I"m worried that I'm going to lose it all over the apolstery. I'll pick this up later...

No comments: